PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Perique

Lifer
Sep 20, 2011
www.tobaccoreviews.com
Previously, Wilke 184 in a Stanwell No.11. Currently Cairo, in a Pete Shannon Billiard. i used to make fun of people who wouldn’t smoke inside because of their wives or their whatevers. Then I moved, a few years ago, into a log home, and decided indoor smoking probably wasn’t the best idea. Now the South summer humidity is kicking my ass. Last pipe for me tonight. Not sure how y’all have done it. I may have to just suck it up and let these logs soak up my smoke. Not like I’m going to sell. The view cannot be quantified….
FA4EE095-B81A-4AB7-8B1E-2F6F58564C9D.jpeg

May 2, 2020
Louisiana
Previously, Wilke 184 in a Stanwell No.11. Currently Cairo, in a Pete Shannon Billiard. i used to make fun of people who wouldn’t smoke inside because of their wives or their whatevers. Then I moved, a few years ago, into a log home, and decided indoor smoking probably wasn’t the best idea. Now the South summer humidity is kicking my ass. Last pipe for me tonight. Not sure how y’all have done it. I may have to just suck it up and let these logs soak up my smoke. Not like I’m going to sell. The view cannot be quantified….
View attachment 89955
If I could step outside and look at that, I’d smoke out there if it was 112*! Beautiful, man.

EssJaySea

Can't Leave
May 12, 2021
Los Angeles, CA
View attachment 89955
You seem to have produced a ton of smoke from this pipe. Well done!

Mr_houston

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 30, 2020
Texas
McClelland’s 2015 in the same simple brandy I’ve been posting all week — the only one I brought on vacation.

I’ve sure enjoyed this sample of 2015 a buddy gave me - a short trip down memory lane. It reminds me of what I’ve been looking for in my 6 month VAper search.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, snapper and green beans dinner with strawberries for dessert. Not far from finishing this bowl of Cascadia Open Water in a 1986 three quarter bend Bacchus face CAO meer with a dark tortoise shell colored tapered acrylic stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Watching the Braves-Mets game.
CAO-Bacchus.jpg

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011

Peterson: Irish Flake in a Meer...​

TionzOP.jpg

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
PS Luxury Twist Flake in a Savinelli Miele 611 KS bent dublin, paired with Glenlivet and ginger ale (the good kind,,,no corn syrup allowed in this joint!). Positively delightful. Bird report: California scrub-jay, Stellar's jay, House finch, Northern flicker, Red-tailed hawk, California towhee. And as I type this, I see that SP is offering a 15% off sale on Warped blends! Just keeps getting better. Now if you'll 'scuse me, gotta snag some Kings Stride... ?

Status
Not open for further replies.