PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, wild caught catfish and asparagus dinner with a small scoop of Cherry Garcia ice cream for dessert. I'm smoking Sutliff Crumble Kake No. 2 Barrel Aged Series in a 2003 medium bent Ural meer with a lined and etched egg shaped bowl with a silver band and a pearl brown acrylic saddle stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Watching the Braves-Phillies game.
URAL_Etched_Egg.jpg

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011

Gawith Hoggarth & Co.: Brown Irish X in a Meer...​

9ZyC0Cp.jpg

Perique

Lifer
Sep 20, 2011
www.tobaccoreviews.com
This evening started with Viprati in a Brebbia ‘Brasil’ Brandy, followed by Wilke 184 in another Ossie pearwood. Dinner intruded, wine and all that (Rioja, for those of you who care about such things, feel free to PM me for gorgeous Rioja suggestions). Interluded with a neat dash of Mr Daniel’s Sinatra to cleanse, as they say, the palate. . And currently, a flake from my jar of 2015 LNF in this little Invicta Briars Dublin.
25EB2412-1EC3-4D4E-964E-5F34208288DC.jpeg

Mr_houston

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 30, 2020
Texas
Recent production Fillmore in a brandy house pipe. Watching it rain from the porch.

I recently smoked my 1st Fillmore and it was from 2007. Just an amazing smoke. I am trying out a new tin to see if I can enjoy it. It’s not as good, but it’s pretty good.

DCEF288D-396E-4F61-9460-2F1CD1AA7235.jpeg

Can you tell any difference from any of the other releases?
I bought it for the first time this year. I did not buy it earlier because I was not sure if Tequila works as a Va-Or topping.

Looking into the praises by other members, I bought it this year and I am glad that I did - Orientals natural spiciness is prominent, developing into a woodsy / spicy finish, which is very mildly sweet and floral - So the honey and tequila and the floral liquor is working well!

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Now smoking year 2014 Sutliff 1849 in a smooth straight brown early ‘60s Lane era “William Conrad” Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem.
Conrad_apple-thumbnail copy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.