PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 23, 2019
Gawith Hoggarth and Company Dark Flake Aromatic in a Falcon with Meerschaum Bowl

View attachment 89284View attachment 89285View attachment 89286View attachment 89287

When I just saw the first picture, I was going to start complaining about how these damn 30 year olds just keep looking younger and younger :ROFLMAO:

- - -

This tin is something else: McC's Syrian Full Balkan - not as forte as the Super Balkan but this is a deliciously smooth and creamy blend; puffing it in my petit Nate King meerschaum prince.

4R78B5Yl.jpg

Birddog66

Lifer
Nov 29, 2020
Newhaven England
I have some Esoterica Dorchester in the alligator covered Longchamp Canadian ready to go while I practice my Italian lessons and wait for the Louisiana Flake to stove. It’s just gone in the oven for it’s three hour cook.
I have some of the SG Navy I stoved a few weeks ago on deck in the MM Marcus and some Lizzie Blood in the dish catching some dry time. image.jpg

LotusEater

Lifer
Apr 16, 2021
Kansas City Missouri
I have some Esoterica Dorchester in the alligator covered Longchamp Canadian ready to go while I practice my Italian lessons and wait for the Louisiana Flake to stove. It’s just gone in the oven for it’s three hour cook.
I have some of the SG Navy I stoved a few weeks ago on deck in the MM Marcus and some Lizzie Blood in the dish catching some dry time. View attachment 89327
Your alligator Longchamp makes me want an alligator Longchamp. Very cool pipe.

Tar Wheel

Lifer
May 23, 2020
Winston-Salem, North Carolina
View attachment 89312Afternoon everyone, I started the day with Tuskegee Airman in the Barling pick-ax and now having stoved Escudo in the Longchamp bulldog with my coffee. Just got more Louisiana Flake in the mail to stove and some much needed pipe cleaners
Hey @Birddog66. How did the stoved Louisiana Flake turn out? Does it bring the chocolate notes out even more?

Status
Not open for further replies.