PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Mixture No. 79 in a straight saddle stem unfinished Savinelli panel billiard, that is in the mid-stages of finishing itself without any wax or polish, just buffing with a cloth after each smoke. This 79 used to be a joke-smoke on Forums, but more of us now feel that it is a good tobacco forward pouch/OTC blend that has earned its place.

I can't believe that I slept on Watch City's house blends when I visited in my pipe youth. Bought some Wessex Burley Slice and some Rocky Patel Edge torpedos and left like a smug little rube.
Though I do *not* look forward to re-experiencing the traumatic hellscape that is route 9 ever again, I hope to visit this shop and pay my respects properly.
Their house blends are quite superb ?

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
I can't believe that I slept on Watch City's house blends when I visited in my pipe youth. Bought some Wessex Burley Slice and some Rocky Patel Edge torpedos and left like a smug little rube.
Though I do *not* look forward to re-experiencing the traumatic hellscape that is route 9 ever again, I hope to visit this shop and pay my respects properly.
It's never too late to try Watch City blends.

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
After a couple duds in the aro department, finally got a good 'un! Rattray Sir William in a Savinelli Mattone 601 bent billiard. Bird report: California scrub jay, House finch, California towhee, California thrasher, California Quail, White-breasted nuthatch. Last smoke before the rain rolls in (yes, it does apparently rain here in CA).

craig61a

Lifer
Apr 29, 2017
Minnesota USA
Sutliff Match Victorian/pinch of GH&Co Black Twist in a Larrysson Magnum.

C28-F6715-E813-4-D0-C-B8-A2-C8-AC1471-DDA2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.