PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimK

Lifer
Feb 11, 2021
Early evening bowl of Wilke Lizzie Blood Red English in a Nachwalter Straight Grain Billiard with pearlescent stem. A nice easy English blend with flavor that stays constant down the bowl and is good for me throughout the day. Found John Brandt's Wilke blends I've tried are all standouts.

YoungButter

Might Stick Around
Jun 19, 2021
Started the day with a bowl of KBV 'The Patience of Dr. Silence' in this Mikhail Kyriazanos sandblasted lovat.
B1B5BD2A-2437-45B7-9C6F-EF5869347297.jpeg
Since then, I've had an Ashton VSG and a Tatuaje Reserva Broadlef while working on a ridiculous project that popped into my head last night. A cocktail menu with drinks inspired by pipe and cigar tobacco varietals and types. Apparently the repressed cocktail bartender inside of me is wanting to come out and it felt amazing to think about something creative for the first time in a while.

Currently enjoying some Blairgowrie in an Andrey Grigoreiev sandblasted pot.

Also, here's a pork chop that I though looked cute, so I deleted it...with my mouth.A420090A-084E-417C-B079-E24B0B98F496.jpeg

YoungButter

Might Stick Around
Jun 19, 2021
Watch City Old Dominion in a Bruce Weaver Bamboo Apple ?

View attachment 88706
I can't believe that I slept on Watch City's house blends when I visited in my pipe youth. Bought some Wessex Burley Slice and some Rocky Patel Edge torpedos and left like a smug little rube.
Though I do *not* look forward to re-experiencing the traumatic hellscape that is route 9 ever again, I hope to visit this shop and pay my respects properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.