PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
That’s too bad. I would put that on my list for sure. The Brandy gives plenty of room for facets and still has stout walls without feeling chunky. Lovely.
My advice is to go to either Tim West or Mark Tinsky, and ask them to make you one. They may still have the dimensions for the pipe. The ones I have from each are great smokers, and I'm hard pressed to say which is better. I will say the Tinsky is a clencher from first puff to last, but the West is a little heavier, and while I can certainly clench it, I occasionally have to hold it for a few seconds.

If they don't have the proper dimensions, I will get them for you.

ofafeather

Lifer
Apr 26, 2020
Where NY, CT & MA meet
My advice is to go to either Tim West or Mark Tinsky, and ask them to make you one. They may still have the dimensions for the pipe. The ones I have from each are great smokers, and I'm hard pressed to say which is better. I will say the Tinsky is a clencher from first puff to last, but the West is a little heavier, and while I can certainly clench it, I occasionally have to hold it for a few seconds.

If they don't have the proper dimensions, I will get them for you.
Thanks so much! I’ll put that on my list.

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
Gawith Hoggarth & Co.: Dark Flake Scented in a Meer...

7PwWvph.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, filet mignon and sugar snap green peas dinner with strawberries and orange slices for dessert. I'm a quarter of the way through this bowl of year 2014 HU Directors Cut in a smooth straight Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. Community Coffee is my drink.

Status
Not open for further replies.