PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
A third of the way through this bowl of year 2012 Rolando’s Own in a smooth straight early ‘60s Lane era “William Conrad” Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem.

NewEnglandPiper38

Might Stick Around
Nov 4, 2019
Massachusetts, USA
I have a huge tolerance for Lady Nic. For me it has no nicotine hit higher than anything else. Wrong guy to ask my friend...
I do as well I see we like a lot of the same full bodied/high nicotine blends, and I see on tobaccoreviews the “extremely strong” rating. Can you taste the orientals? I’ve been eyeing the blend for awhile. It’s extremely cheap too. I’ll think give it a try

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Now smoking Wilke No. 44 in a 1970s slight bend black sandblasted English Rustic 120S Billiard (Comoy’s second) with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Community Coffee is my drink. Going back to work in a couple of minutes or so.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty golden delicious apple, and a few cherries, and my last smoke of the day is Sutliff Prince Andrew in a 2020 smooth light brown, slight bent J. Everett straight grain chubby author with a spalted birch ferrule and a black saddle vulcanite stem in the military mount style.

Status
Not open for further replies.