PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

avail

Can't Leave
Oct 13, 2015
Michigan
In a little bit will recline and read The Valley Of Fear. As @dino knows well the ADP pipe in one of the Holmes tales was an Adolph Posener. This little ADP was unsmoked, hallmarked Chester 1914 and is now getting a gentle break in with some 2019 Capstan Gold. It is amazing how compact a lot of the pipes from the late 19th and early 20th centuries are and this pipe smokes wonderfully. Only a hair bigger than the little Peterson short 230. Just right for me. View attachment 198306
I recently finished reading both volumes, took me a while, there's a lot there!

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, big slab of salmon and sugar snap peas with six pieces of baklava for dessert. I'm smoking Wilke No. 515 Double Shot in a smooth dark medium bend 2021 Peterson Heritage Brown POTY 4AB No. 45/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. This is No. 515 with twice the rum of the Basil Rathbone blend. M'lady and I are watching a few Rathbone-Bruce Sherlock Holmes movies this evening, so I am smoking 4ABs as I did last Saturday. Currently watching The Pearl of Death. English tea, neat, is my drink.
4AB_Brown-left.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.