PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steddy

Lifer
Sep 18, 2021
Western North Carolina
I had to comment on the Turkey Box Call and Shotgun Shell holding the Turkey Beard!
I’m guessing since you live in the Carolinas, it was a nice big Eastern turkey?
I absolutely love turkey hunting. Here in Idaho we have mostly Rio grande and Miriams.
Ding ding ding! You win an Eastern Turkey dinner! I love it too, can’t wait for the season. Here it’s spring season only and less than a month long. One day I’d love to make it out to your neck of the mountains.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Nearing the half way mark on this bowl of year 2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Now smoking Cobblestone Plum Rum in a medium bend fumed tan crackled year 2020 Ahmet Govem reverse calabash meerschaum with a military mount silver band and black acrylic stem. Working on a review of this blend. Not going to do walking reps today thanks to the rain.
Ahmet Govem reverse calabash meer.jpg

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
Loading up some Hal O The Wynd in a 1908 William Harrison.

I don’t know why I smoke this blend in anything else. This pipe just hums when HOTW is in it.

View attachment 193087
@ashdigger Nice pipe; I like the colouring on it and I like the name Hal O' The Wynd; I'll have to try some in my clays:)
I had a Lima model of 87031 Hal O' The Wynd when I had a model railway; here's some pictures of this locomotive in the livery my model was in:
https://flic.kr/p/aDtqQ8 https://flic.kr/p/2mYH7Vi

Status
Not open for further replies.