PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

danimalia

Lifer
Sep 2, 2015
San Francisco Bay Area, USA
HOLY CRAP! :oops:

Please make a post in one of the pipe sections when you have time, showing us these cabinets and all your pipes, pretty please! ?

View attachment 62610

Well it finally looks like you dropped one in the washing machine.... LOL rotf

Time to move to the living room... ?

View attachment 62611
Lol. That's just how this one is coloring. It is taking on more color in the spots where my thumb rests while holding it. If it's like the other one I had, it will eventually even out some. In the meantime, it looks like it has ruddy cheeks. Well, I guess that is the nicer way of putting it.

Now smoking Gawith, Hogarth & Co. Dark Flake Unscented in a Ropp Vintage Stout Zulu.

ebnash

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 5, 2019
Los Gatos, CA
I’m a Brit, and like tobacco tea is a personal thing. That said I’d much rather be sitting outside a cafe in Portland (Oregon) drinking my favourite coffee (hair bender). Ahh good times.
Ha ha, 2 very different Portland’s, for sure. I think I’ve always been spoiled with good weather when on there southern coast of England. The company I used to work for was based in Weymouth, England. I would typically visit a couple times a year for a month or so at a time. Always enjoyed my time there andexploring other parts of England while there. Always thought I would like the chance to live there on extended assignment.

Apr 2, 2018
Idong,South Korea.
I‘m sure it’s a Mac Baren product but there is none of the Mac B “proprietary cavendish,” just regular DFK and bright VA. It strikes me as what a coin cut entry to the HH line might be like. The DFK starts off very light but builds quickly and picks up the lead by the half way point. It’s good and worth a try but at $28 for 50g this will be it for me.
That was a great review, tf,thanks for taking the time.It was a help.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Just finishing this bowl of circa year 2000 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

evo03

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 20, 2013
The Country Squire's Northwest Trek in a Hackert Billiard. First time smoking this, but if you like Northwoods and Frog Morton this is in the same ballpark. A little more aromatic than Northwoods, but not my much.

IMG_6272.JPG

Scottishgaucho

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 22, 2020
Buenos Aires Province.
Argento Natural a Virginia/Burley blend in a Sasieni.

WP-20210128-015.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Not far from finishing this bowl of C&D Burley Ribbon Cut in a 1970s slight bend black sandblasted Comoy's Silver Cloud 624 square shank sitter with a silver pearl gray acrylic saddle stem. The cold wind is fierce today, and burned up my tobacco very quickly, as if Three Sails needed any help with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.