PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

pharmpiper

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 20, 2019
Busy morning. No breaks. Bizarre conversations with well intentioned people who believe patients should be allowed to smoke cannabis in the hospital since it is "herbal Medicine". Preventing the use is essentially "denying healthcare" to the patient. rotf
Heading out the door for site two and I have no patience for trying a new blend....I wouldn't appreciate it.
Thus I'm packing a MM diplomat to the rim with Black Frigate.
My "Medicine" for a calm soul and a thoughtful mind.

Fooberticus

Might Stick Around
Dec 14, 2019
Cool lookin' pipe. Do Rattray's meerschaums have a screw tenon or a push tenon?

Just had my inaugural bowl in my first 'proper' meerschaum pipe. I chose Samuel Gawith Full Virginia Plug with a couple of years age to christen it.
I cut off a nice thick flake and then cube cut it, and very tasty it was too.puffy

View attachment 15175

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am now smoking Wilke Surbrug’s Golden Sceptre in a full bend black pebble finish 2001 Rinaldo Lithos YY8 Titania Silver Line egg with a black acrylic tapered stem. Watching The Wild Wild West and cleaning a few pipes.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
About a third of a bowl left of year 2001 VaPer Three Nuns in a 1980s White Pipe straight lattice apple meerschaum with an acrylic yellow cream colored saddle stem. Been outside playing with the neighborhood cats. I don't think Suzy and Molly would like knowing that.

Status
Not open for further replies.