PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

geo3rge

Might Stick Around
Oct 28, 2013
Some Dark Flake No. 7 in a Tom Eltang Oscar, by Chacom. A great pipe and the tobacco is rich, heavy and chocolatey. Stays lit a good while and burns slowly. This has been a good evening's smoke at the end of the first day of the new year.

George

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Chief Catoonah Bailey's Supreme in a 2003 straight grain Karl Erik Ekstravagant A medium bend freehand sitter.

gentlemanjerry

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 7, 2011
Got a sample of Lane's Raspberry from Pipes and Cigars a while back and I am finishing my first bowl now in my MM cob - A light aromatic.....but very pleasant- wife likes the room note-

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Half way through smoking 1940s Prince Albert spiced with rum in a 2002 medium bend sandblasted Stanwell Golden Danish 139.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
C&D Super Balkan in a medium bend 2001 Ural lattice Rhodesian with a yellow stem with white swirls.

houndstooth

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 28, 2013
Deep Hollow in a brand new Rad Blasted Zulu. I also turned two friends on to their first ever pipe experience, with Missouri Meerschaum corn cob seconds pipes. One chose a Rum Aro blend from Kramer's Pipe shop, and the other chose Frog Morton On The Town.
They both enjoyed their first smokes, and I sent them home with their cobs and a 2 oz tin of original Frog Morton, some pipe cleaners and a box of wooden matches.

glwanabe

Lurker
Nov 23, 2013
I had Frog Morton Cellar in a Rossi 320 with my morning coffee, then this afternoon I had McClellends Scottish Woods in a Savinelli Roma 101 with a Guiness stout ale.
Happy New Year to all.

jgriff

Can't Leave
Feb 20, 2013
Prairie Wind in a new-to-me post-trans Barling Regency Bent Billiard. Turned out pretty nice.
Followed by Frog Morton on the Town in an 1961 Dunhill EK.

Status
Not open for further replies.