PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Close to finishing this bowl of circa year 2000 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

danimalia

Lifer
Sep 2, 2015
San Francisco Bay Area, USA
Key Largo in a Savinelli Hercules with some Peet’s French roast. After reading so many cold weather posts, feeling a little guilty for the beautiful California weather. We’ll pay later in the year when the drought really kicki in!View attachment 64658
It is going to be so friggin' nice today. This would have been the perfect year to have a wet winter with all the lockdowns, but no, it's been mostly wonderful.

Now smoking Presbyterian Mixture in a Peterson Standard System 307

16127194654997642801052345853924.jpg

Gus

Lifer
Oct 16, 2009
The big one in the Premier League for today. Liverpool vs Man City. We win and stay in touch with the leading pack, but City are our most dangerous opponent. This calls for Sutliff Crumble Cake English #1 in my Rossi 673. Come on you Reds.
don't forget Manchester United, this year they seem a bit more awake.....

now Virginia nº24 by McClelland in a L. Viprati

Viprati pot.jpg

wayoutwest

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 28, 2016
KY
Thankyou, the rugby balls for my pipe & baccy. One of those 'combo' pouches. I bought it last year in order to impress the birds, down the pub. Unfortunately due to the 'lockdown' it's never left the house yet. ?
Good evening, gents. St. Bruno in a Pibe Dan & a glass of ale alongside.
Cozy! Do you get to enjoy your pipe inside in front of the stove?

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Now smoking Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation Small Batch Peaty Kentucky in my old reliable straight grain brown medium bend 1986 smooth Peterson Kildare 999 Rhodesian with a tapered black vulcanite p-lip stem. Getting ready to do some walking reps.
Peterson_Kildare999_Rhodesian.jpg

UncleRasta

Lifer
Sep 26, 2019
Monterey, CA
The big one in the Premier League for today. Liverpool vs Man City. We win and stay in touch with the leading pack, but City are our most dangerous opponent. This calls for Sutliff Crumble Cake English #1 in my Rossi 673. Come on you Reds.
Neither the English #1 nor the subsequent Solani 633 helped the result, so there we go. Right, are there any other sporting events to follow today?

Status
Not open for further replies.