PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Just past the half way mark on this bowl of circa year 2000 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Ohm Red Turkish Blend, in a Stanwell 86 pot, designed by Sixten Iversson. This is a good burley base blend that shows off the Turkish to advantage. The pipe is a nice light weight briar, easy to clench, compact and portable, rusticated with a wide smooth brim, solid.

Birddog66

Lifer
Nov 29, 2020
Newhaven England
Gentlemen, yesterday we were told of the death of Captain Sir Thomas Moore. He had recently celebrated his 100th birthday and as I’m sure most of you are aware he raised almost 40 million pounds for the National Health Service in Britain by walking 100 lengths of his garden. He served in WWII and his strength and courage brought not only Britain but the whole world together during this dreadful crisis. I hope you will all join me in raising a glass to this incredible man.
RIP Capt. Sir Tom Moore.

Status
Not open for further replies.