PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Did a set of walking reps, and am not far from finishing this bowl of year 2016 D&R Three Sails in an undated straight brush etched black Molina apple with a nickel band and a tapered black vulcanite stem. Lunch follows this smoke.
Molina_Apple.jpg

Fralphog

Lifer
Oct 28, 2021
Idaho
Rain and snow mix. Good afternoon to sit by the wood stove and enjoy a smoke.
Grandpa Mac’s KW Signet, Apple with some ”hand carving”. Decided on C&D Autumn Evening with a cup of strong black Kenya tea.
FF0F23DF-EA31-4C63-B9BE-8BC7F63A730D.jpeg

image.jpg

Last edited:

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty salad, pizza, pecan pie and vanilla bean ice cream lunch, and have a third of a bowl left of Watch City New Beta in a 1978 straight smooth brown BBB Silver Mounted 522 pot with a silver band and a tapered black vulcanite stem. I'm back on diet maintenance for the next few days after that. Lavazza Classico, neat, is my drink.
BBB_Silver Mounted522_pot.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Did a second set of walks, and am close to finishing this bowl of year 2016 D&R Two Timer Gold in a 1982 smooth straight Sasieni Ivory 105 Apple with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Daisy the Feral Princess and Tomato the Brave walked with me part of the way, which isn't unusual when they want my company or food.
Sasieni_Ivory_apple.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Now smoking SWRA in a straight black sandblast undated Savinelli Hercules 115EX pot with a tapered black vulcanite stem. My late friend and former Fawcett Captain Marvel artist Emilio Squeglio gave me this pipe about eighteen years ago. He was a great guy who used to tell me stories about working with Salvador Dali, Red Skelton, Edward G. Robinson, Norman Rockwell, Vincent Price, and many other famous people when he was the art director for American Artist Magazine. I sometimes wonder what happened to the color sketches those artists made that he kept.
Savinelli_Hercules_115EX pot.jpg

didimauw

Staff member
Jul 28, 2013
Burlington WI
Trying my best to finish this bowl of stale Kentucky blend by Amphora. One of my favorite blends, but tonight it is just smoking hot. Like too hot. I swear if meers could burn out, it would have happened to me tonight. Taken me 3 attempts for the pipe to cool down enough to touch. Weird how the stars can misalign so badly like this.
PXL_20221201_231907314.MP.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.