PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

craig61a

Lifer
Apr 29, 2017
Minnesota USA
2018 GLP Jack Knife Plug in a Mastro de Paja. Cameron’s Toasted Southern Pecan coffee is my drink.

9-C84282-C-963-B-40-CB-8-AD0-EFD56-B4418-B6.jpg

Last edited:

JKoD

Part of the Furniture Now
May 9, 2021
IN
Getting in a bowl of PS LBF with a lone cup of coffee this morning while I ponder the news my dad shared with me this morning… mom at hospital with COVID and pneumonia…in ER waiting for a “COVID Room” that may be up to hours away based on availability…?

Birddog66

Lifer
Nov 29, 2020
Newhaven England
Just finishing up some Bow Legged Bear in the Kiko meer poker, gonna move on to some Three Nuns Green that’s been sitting on the shelf somewhat neglected for almost a year now. I swear this stuff is cased with a flame retardant, it’s going on a Dr Grabow CDL that’s sometimes called a survival pipe although I have no idea why. They were only produced for a few years in a very limited market in a few southern States, they came from a cardboard rack as opposed to being boxed. I have three of these, all unsmoked and I’ve only used one to date. They have a small carburettor at the bottom front of the bowl. image.jpgimage.jpg

Birddog66

Lifer
Nov 29, 2020
Newhaven England
Getting in a bowl of PS LBF with a lone cup of coffee this morning while I ponder the news my dad shared with me this morning… mom at hospital with COVID and pneumonia…in ER waiting for a “COVID Room” that may be up to hours away based on availability…?
I’m so sorry to hear that, I hope she’s taken care of promptly and recovers fully and as soon as possible.?

JOHN72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2020
Spain - Europe
Good afternoon guys. We start with today's fourth pipe with. ??G.L Pease Spark Plug, in a MM General. Another tobacco rotation that is over. And I don't want to open another fantastic tin of this. We are going to reduce the rotation of tobacco. For the time being, it will continue to sleep in my modest treasure cellar.

JKoD

Part of the Furniture Now
May 9, 2021
IN
I’m so sorry to hear that, I hope she’s taken care of promptly and recovers fully and as soon as possible.?

Thank you. She’s a tough old bird…I’m more concerned about my dad actually. He doesn’t do well with this kind of stuff and is an immediate think the worst kinda fella. But - this does suck. We have the hospital and it’s only about an hour - and it’s a very good one. So, prayer one answered. Hope the string continues.

Latakia Dave

Lifer
Mar 4, 2021
Shenandoah Vally Virginia
Prayers for your Mom and Dad ...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.