PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeafErikson

Lifer
Dec 7, 2021
Oregon
Just had a birthday brunch with all my Family, i couldn’t asked for more to be surrounded by everyone i love another year , I’m enjoying a bowl of Sutliff Edgeworth Match into my ropp Canadienne with a warm cup of coffee . I hope everyone have a good day ! View attachment 114332
just turned 29 years old , the last one in the 20’s !
Happy birthday man!

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
A quarter of the way through this bowl of first release Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth natural medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a vulcanite black tapered AB stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Time for my weekly Sunday zoom with my fellow pipe smoking buddies.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

Jul 3, 2020
Scottish Borders
Just had a birthday brunch with all my Family, i couldn’t asked for more to be surrounded by everyone i love another year , I’m enjoying a bowl of Sutliff Edgeworth Match into my ropp Canadienne with a warm cup of coffee . I hope everyone have a good day ! View attachment 114332
@Winterreise many happy returns ??
Ettrick puffer

UncleRasta

Lifer
Sep 26, 2019
Monterey, CA
Happy birthday

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Sir Walter Raleigh regular in a MM cob diplomat with a chair-leg slightly bent Forever stem, after a stroll in the crisp air, before a supper of ground beef tacos. Just drafted and sent my letter to a grad school mentor in his eighties, and his wife, an annual holiday exchange. Hope they're doing well.

Status
Not open for further replies.