PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Starting off the month with a bowl of Watch City Simply VOriental in a straight smooth medium brown 1930s Wilshire 5 bulldog (Comoy’s second) made for John’s Pipe Shop in Los Angeles with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
 Wilshire 5 bulldog.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty golden delicious apple, fed Suzy, Molly, feral cats Daisy, and both Stripesies, and smoked a bowl of D&R Raccoon’s Delight in my very reliable smooth straight WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Sterling Canadian with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem.
Peterson_PR_Canadian_Sterling.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Now smoking Wilke No. 44 in an undated straight, smooth light brown unbranded short shank Bing-ish billiard with a long, tapered black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Working and listening to Crime Club on the XM.
Unbranded French "Bing".jpg

Mar 1, 2014
First, Samuel Gawith Skiff Mixture in a Ferndown Spigot Stem Bulldog Chruchwarden.
This was an old tin and needed some severe rehydration but even still Skiff Mixture is as full flavored as ever.

Second, a blend of Star of the East with about 30% Sutliff RC-1 and 10% Old Dark Fired, smoked in a Missouri Meerschaum Freehand Cob.
I almost couldn't pick out the Latakia though I'm sure I would miss it if it weren't there, the matured Red VA with Dark Fired dominated the palette with sweetness, overall quite a pleasant blend.

C10FDCF2-45EA-455D-9F4E-CC14EA4735C6.jpeg

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
Good Morning Gents. It is 5.20 AM, dark but I am alive and drinking my morning cup of mud. Well here we are in December and another year has flown by and its the start of the December world famous Jim Inks What are You Smoking page at Pipes Magazine. I am cutting up the last of a tin of Arcadia Plug, I think this one is called Campsite. To be honest Rose Geranium it isn't, but with the power of 'ghosting' I can enjoy the former whilst smoking the latter. My pipe 'de jour' is my favorite Devils Arse meerschaum with a filigree silver band, amber stem in a faux crocodile case circa 1900. Enjoy your morning and I'll catch up with you later.

Status
Not open for further replies.