*** What Are You Smoking?*** (December 2015)

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

andystewart

Lifer
Jan 21, 2014
Germain's Rich Dark Flake in a Peterson Donegal Rocky straight billiard with a heavy, engraved silver band.
Andy

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Old Dark Fired in a smooth medium bend post-WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Shamrock Killarney 9BC with a sterling silver band.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
First Responders in a medium bend raw sienna toned early Radice sandblast egg with bamboo craving on the shank.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
About a third of the way through this bowl of 2012 Reiner’s Long Golden Flake in a 2002 smooth natural straight silver banded Ardor Venere Extra Fatta A Mano Maigret billiard, signed by Dorelio Rovera.

pappymac

Lifer
Feb 26, 2015
Merry Christmas Everyone!

I've been alternating between Peterson's Holiday Season 2015 (which is as good as everyone tells me it is) and Rattray's Winter Edition 2014 (which apparently no one has ever smoked before).

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Half way through this bowl of Scotty’s Pancake in a 1975 medium bend sandblasted looking, smooth on the sides yellow Pioneer meer.

sjfine

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 4, 2012
PS Luxury Navy Flake in a "Saddle Apple" lumberman. I'm too lazy right now to look up what SP said "Saddle Apple" was a second for.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Smoker’s Pride Mellow in a black 1997 Brebbia Jubilee 925 silver banded grain sandblast briar calabash.

piffyr

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 24, 2015
No matter how black, white, male, female, Irish, German, tall, short, ugly or pretty you felt this year, you are part of a family that has been targeted by an unforgiving cosmos since its inception but has, regardless, survived ... humanity, warts and all, is an inherently heroic species that has spent about 99.99% of its short lifetime as an underdog. And If you see no billboards telling you that, it's not because it's not true. It's because there's little to no profit to be made telling you.
I could go on and on about the suffering we've endured and the adaptations we've made, but to me, our species' crowning jewel is that on the shortest day of the year, when the sun spends most of its time swallowed, when everything is frozen, when nothing can grow, when the air is so cold our voices stop right in front of our faces ... we put a string of lights on a universe that is currently doing nothing to earn it. We not only salvage an otherwise desolate time of year, we make it the best time of year.

— Dan Harmon
IMG_6266.JPG

I'm celebrating the best time of the year with some Newminster No.306 English Oriental in a bulldog of unknown origin and I'm toasting both you and I. May we both have the merriest of Christmases. We've earned it, you know.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem.

Status
Not open for further replies.