PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Did and set of walking reps in this difficult heat and humidty, and am close to finishing this bowl of year 2016 D&R Three Sails in an undated straight brush etched black Molina apple with a nickel band and a black tapered vulcanite stem. My day has gotten off to a great start because a dear friend of mine sent me a pound of Pfeifen Huber Virginia Golden Flake. Going to smoke it soon.
Molina_Apple.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Well, Jim, it looks like our favorite ballclubs are going to face off this weekend. The Wild Card has made a repeat all but impossible, but I still remember the 11 year old version of myself being devastated by the Giants losing a 10 game division lead to the Braves and being eliminated in Game 162 of the 1993 season with 103 wins. The Braves had 104. Of course, it was the Dodgers who beat the Giants to eliminate them, adding insult to injury... Should be a good matchup!

Now smoking Gawith, Hogarth & Co. Dark Flake Unscented in a Peterson Newgrange 107 with some coffee from Burundi.

View attachment 94637
The series should be a good one. Both teams are playing well, though both teams' pitching staffs have flaws. It'll be interesting to see how it turns out. I remember 1993 well. Fred McGriff joined the Braves and made a big impact on them.

EssJaySea

Can't Leave
May 12, 2021
Los Angeles, CA
It's a tad warm in LA today, so a bowl of Tobacco Trader Bright Virginia in a Savinelli rusticated Canadian. Managed to sneak in a surf this morning, as well. Am supposed to receive a shipment from smokingpipes today -- a mess of aromatics, just to see how my palate has changed, and a simple Briar Works pipe to dedicate to them.

There's an off chance I'll get down to Orange County tomorrow and the Tinder Box at South Coast Plaza.

Enjoy the weekend, all, when it arrives.201803EB-5C90-46FA-9098-68F2A29A2074_1_105_c.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.