PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnkelly55

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 2, 2021
Lancaster, PA
Been chatting with the neighbors, and am not far from finishing this bowl of Wilke Peanut Butter and Chocolate in a light brown 1979 rusticated medium bend Italian Sir Jeffrey Dublin (GBD second) sitter with a flared top and yellow saddle stem.
View attachment 93037
Jim,,
always happy to see u smoking a Wilke blend! How is it?
JohnK

Kal

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 1, 2021
Misplaced Texan, in Ohio
Never heard of this company or blend. Turkish burley sounds intriguing. How is it?

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am a third of the way through this bowl of year 2013 Capstan Blue in a smooth dark brown post-WWII Comoy’s Grand Slam 340 patent billiard with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Have enough left for a small bowl. Working and listening to the Red Sox-Yankees game.
View attachment 93126
its very good. Tim is a 4th generation blender. This is the first time I can say I understand the leather note always mentioned.
Never heard of this company or blend. Turkish burley sounds intriguing. How is it?

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am a third of the way through this bowl of year 2013 Capstan Blue in a smooth dark brown post-WWII Comoy’s Grand Slam 340 patent billiard with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Have enough left for a small bowl. Working and listening to the Red Sox-Yankees game.
View attachment 93126
it's very good. Tim is a 4th generation blender. This is the first time I can say I understand the leather note always mentioned.

20210817_160128~2.jpg

Johnkelly55

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 2, 2021
Lancaster, PA
I took a stroll down to the river to smoke some Germain’s Plum Cake in a BC Cadre Noir, I dropped my lighter and when I reached under the bench to retrieve it I found a large bag of marijuana, half ounce according to my old apothecary scales. I sat and finished my bowl but no one came by looking for it. My sister has already called dibs.
So u didn’t light up another bowl??

Status
Not open for further replies.