PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Half way through this bowl of D&R Raccoon’s Accent in an undated straight smooth brown The Lumberman Special (Comoy’s) with a tapered black vulcanite saddle stem. Taking a very short work break to feed all the cats, except for Molly, who'd rather snooze than slurp.
Lumberman Special (Comoy’s).jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
A third of the way through this bowl of D&R Penhooker in a 1990 straight dark brown Commemorative reproduction of the 1890 Peterson Patent System 12393 stack billiard with a silver band and a bowed black acrylic 32 AB long stem p-lip. Working and listening to The Jack Benny Program.
Peterson_Commen. Billiard-Stack.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
About a quarter of a bowl left of Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a smooth brown medium bend early 1900s C.P.F. The Chesterfield (Peterson copy) French briar military mount billiard with a nickel cap and black vulcanite AB p-lip stem. Then, finally to bed. Had to keep some distance between two of the feral cats so Daisy would get to eat the food I gave her, so I figured to get a smoke in while I stood there playing referee.
Chesterfield_Bent BilliardMM_AB.jpg

Birddog66

Lifer
Nov 29, 2020
Newhaven England
Afternoon everyone, I’m getting the day started with this newly arrived Club (never heard of them neither has pipedia) lizard skin covered billiard, it’s in brand new condition and the skin has a beautiful silver grey tone to it. I’m breaking it in with odds and ends from the aro tin. It may have been pre-treated because there’s no sourness that I usually associate with new briar. I’m gonna run some Half & Half through it next. image.jpgimage.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.