PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am half way through this bowl of Cascadia Downwind in a 2003 medium bent Ural meer with a lined and etched egg shaped bowl with a brown pearl acrylic saddle stem. This will take me to my weekly zoom chat at the top of the hour. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
URAL_Etched_Egg.jpg

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
A storm is coming, and the skies are dark and windy. I like to pretend my back porch is an old sailing ship under such conditions, so I'm smoking Black Frigate in a clay. Fortunately it's just pretend -- if it somehow magically turned into an actual vessel in stormy waters, I'd be woefully unqualified to give orders on anything.
@--dante-- I smoked my clay pipe at the Pirate Festival this weekend!

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
A third of the way through this bowl of year 2000 Wessex Brigade Sovereign Curly Cut in a smooth straight Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad.
Conrad_apple-thumbnail copy.jpg

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Members are right off the starting gun on "What Are You Smoking" for August! For me it's the nice full-bodied English C&D Stratfordshire in the first pipe I ever bought, a Tinder Box St. Ives, a smooth bent pot with an unusual vertical saddle stem, more than forty years old and still good looking and smooth smoking. Advice to pipe smokers: If you ever quit pipe smoking, save at least a handful of pipes and a few blends in case you change your mind. I did, and it payed off nicely. This pipe is also a sitter.

Status
Not open for further replies.