PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

greeneyes

Lifer
Jun 5, 2018
Working from home today. Enjoying some Newminster #84 Oriental in an E. Andrew sandblast. This tobacco is very pleasant. I don't own many pipes by contemporary pipemakers, and this is one of them. I wish I'd had a chance to meet him before his passing. I have been told he was a very affable fellow.

IMG_20200804_132050.jpg

hauntedmyst

Lifer
Feb 1, 2010
Chicago
I'm having my first bowl ever of Warhorse Bar. I'm undecided. It's a very unique smoke. The topping and dark fired are at the front.... No, I'll wait till I have more. If I have more, I'll save it till winter. It seems more like a winter blend to me. Then I'll write a review so grandiloquent and anapestic that it will make Jim's review to be found wanting when weighed in the scales of comparison... Nope. I wouldn't do that to him. He's too valuable to the piping community. I would hate for depression to set in and his pen to be laid to rest in despair all for the sake of my blustering ego. I shall just trifle with this copy of madlibs instead and amuse myself instead.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
I'm having my first bowl ever of Warhorse Bar. I'm undecided. It's a very unique smoke. The topping and dark fired are at the front.... No, I'll wait till I have more. If I have more, I'll save it till winter. It seems more like a winter blend to me. Then I'll write a review so grandiloquent and anapestic that it will make Jim's review to be found wanting when weighed in the scales of comparison... Nope. I wouldn't do that to him. He's too valuable to the piping community. I would hate for depression to set in and his pen to be laid to rest in despair all for the sake of my blustering ego. I shall just trifle with this copy of madlibs instead and amuse myself instead.
This mystery will haunt me for years, man! :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.