PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Half way through this bowl of year 2021 Watch City Glass Slipper Micro-Batch in a post-2000 straight brown sandblasted Tom Eltang cherrywood with a black acrylic saddle stem. This will get me to dinner time. I have my TV on so I can watch the Reds-Pirates game while listening to the Braves-Astros game on the XM since the video for that game is on Apple TV. Just finshed cleaning some pipes.
Tom_Eltang_Cherrywood.jpg

Scottmi

Lifer
Oct 15, 2022
Orcas, WA
First time trying St. Bruno.. Ready Rubbed in a Merchant Service Cutty. On opening the pouch, imagine my **consertnation** when observed some white on a couple pieces. :oops: Having the FEAR OF DEATH put in me by @sablebrush52 if it could be mold, it had to be examined. My phone's magnifier app was pretty good, but not enough... got out a loup and into good daylight and gave it a close look.. Crystaline! No fuzz. Even some glitter! I'm going with plume. But just in case, because I have the FEAR OF DEATH put in me, I'm gonna smoke like ol' Bill Clinton.
IMG_3657.jpg
p.s. I do appreciate learning about the mold risks from @sablebrush52 and I truly DO NOT want to smoke mold!

Scottmi

Lifer
Oct 15, 2022
Orcas, WA
Cupido Toro while watching turtles have sex.

View attachment 217574

View attachment 217575
I'm wondering if that is the only thing these critters do. i remember as a kid going to San Diego Zoo and the giant turtles they had there (really BIG ones) were doing the same thing... and they weren't moving at all, still as statues except the one on top had drooled a huge puddle on the back of the other, still connected with a ropey strand (i guess it made an impact!) :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.