PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
About a third of a bowl left of Watch City Simply VOriental in an undated straight smooth medium brown Wilshire 5 bulldog (Comoy’s second) made for John’s Pipe Shop in Los Angeles with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Working and listening to Quick Pitch.
 Wilshire 5 bulldog copy.jpg

Birddog66

Lifer
Nov 29, 2020
Newhaven England
Good morning everyone, I must say there’s been some beautiful pipes on show, I especially love those pick-axe shapes.
I started my day with a Bantam of 3P’s and now I’m going to have some more of that Cake I put together. It actually turned out really well, the Choc Cav and VaPer fruits go great together, I’m having this in a Barling Sovereign image.jpg

scottbtdmb

Can't Leave
Apr 14, 2012
Having a bowl of Gawith Hoggarth Balkan Mixture in a Peterson Mark Twain. I don’t smoke Latakia blends often, but this pipe is dedicated to such blends, as this was a pipe previously owned by a late friend of mine who smoked a lot of English blends out of it when he was alive. Anyways, Colombian peaberry coffee fresh from the French press, along with some Hendrix on the Bluetooth speaker. Enjoying this leisurely morning before attacking some errands in a bit. Hope everyone has a great day!
E72AFEF3-DE90-4604-81E2-8FC6D2408C6A.jpeg

Rockyrepose

Lifer
Oct 16, 2019
Wyoming USA
I'm convinced that this Charles Towne Cobbler Corn Cob Pipe was made for KBV Burley Morning Pipe tobacco. I am up with the sunrise and onto my 2nd bowl with coffee after going out with about twenty people last night for a private room, five course wine dinner. I laughed and enjoyed the evening more than I could have imagined particularly after making it through this last year. Contemplative morning in progress.

Status
Not open for further replies.