PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
Had a few vodka & tonics this eve............ listening to some Powersolo............ "Frantic"........ đź‘Ť
Gotta love it—if for nothing else, @Servant King 's multiple roles in the video.
Hey, I'm drawing enough residuals from these roles that I'll soon be able to buy you all enough Esoterica, it'll dwarf anything else in your cellars.

Wait, did I say Esoterica? I meant 4 Aces Menthol. PM me your addresses. Media Mail okay? nnnn

Bengel

Lifer
Sep 20, 2019
As long as I remember The rain's been comin' down Clouds of mystery pourin' Confusion on the ground Good men through the ages Tryin' to find the sun And I wonder, still I wonder Who'll stop the rain I went down Virginia Seekin' shelter from the storm Caught up in the fable I watched the tower grow Five year plans and new deals Wrapped in golden chains And I wonder, still I wonder Who'll stop the rain? Heard the singers playin' How we cheered for more The crowd then rushed together Tryin' to keep warm Still the rain kept pourin' Fallin' on my ears And I wonder, still I wonder Who'll stop the rain?

renfield

Lifer
Oct 16, 2011
Kansas
My01ODI3LmpwZWc.jpeg

Now playing Steely Dan - Katy Lied
Some turnout, a hundred grand
Get with it we'll shake his hand
Don't bother to understand
Don't question the little man
Be part of the brotherhood
Yes, chain lightning