PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kottan

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 5, 2020
Frankfurt am Main, Germany
The background with people talking.... aaarrrrgggg... one of my pet peeves. I wish we could pass a law saying that it's ok to shoot someone in the face who talks in a bar while the band is playing. If you aren't there for the band, get out, scumbag!!
I know exactly what you mean.

This may not be your kind of music but look at the two nice guys on the left side in the front row.

I was upset during the whole video. Such audience need a mirror not a band to look at.

I know exactly what you mean.

This may not be your kind of music but look at the two nice guys on the left side in the front row.

I was upset during the whole video. Such audience need a mirror not a band to look at.

Music is universal, I don’t really have a kind... except maybe death metal, ha ha.
Surely the crowd knew a band was going to be there. I don’t understand paying extra to talk through band.

Jun 9, 2018
England
Loved my Tommy Guerrero skateboard!
!!!Powell*Peralta Bones Brigade!!!
View attachment 68036

I had a Powell: Frankie Hill "Bulldog" back in the day. Remember watching him make that HUGE gap at the end of "Propaganda" a million times. I wore the vhs out watching Tommy in "Ban This", the combo of skating & music was spot on.

Alabama 3 ... anything they play
It's been almost 10 years since I had heard anything from these guys, and back then I think I could only find about four songs, one of which was the theme song for the Sopranos. Thank you for reminding be about these guys. An English band, that plays under Southern US pseudonyms and act out personas on stage while meshing electronica with rockabilly. I dig it!!

Reactions: RainKing and edger
Status
Not open for further replies.