PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devil Anse

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 29, 2020
California

I’m not sure how many old school hip hop fans we have here, but this turntable routine by DJ Jazzy Jeff demonstrates why they call him “The Magnificent” DJ Jazzy Jeff. One of the G.O.A.Ts!
I remember when he and Will Smith first made a name for themselves. Everyone said it was too bubble gum for rap and not street enough. I would say they had it all figured out. Of course then they were making music like this......

Reactions: SoddenJack

Devil Anse

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 29, 2020
California
Hell yeah. I'm listening to Black Label Society again today, still working on a project late tonight. Man, Zakk Wylde slaaaays a guitar. Ozzy was blessed with some of the best in the business.
Love it! He’s played with some of the best for sure, Randy Rhodes and Zakk Wylde are definitely among the top two in my book.
Here‘s Zakk Wylde with Corey Taylor from Slipknot putting in some work With “Sleeping Dogs”

Reactions: philobeddoe

dino

Lifer
Jul 9, 2011
Chicago
As the snow keeps falling, I stare out the window while, in my headphones, one of my favorite contemplative albums plays.
Toumani Diabaté and Ballake Sissoko, from their incredible collaborations on New Ancient Strings, perform "Yamfa"

Status
Not open for further replies.