PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 26, 2021
Metro-Detroit
If you ever get a Paglione Oak Bottle, Evan Williams White Label Bottled in Bond can be taken to a whole new level with two or three days in one. It becomes significantly smoother and tastier. Our friends thought it was a much higher end whisky and were genuinely surprised by the difference.
Have you tried one of the mini oak barrels? They come in different sizes and you can either barrel age a store bought bottle or make your own wine and spirits (with yeast or an essence).

I have a barrel on display, but never got to use it despite having several essence kits. I also wanted to bottle age cocktails, but never got around to it. However, I did infuse my own liquors and spirits, like apricot brandy, Kailua, armeretto, and cherry bourbon.

Surprisingly, butterscotch whiskey was my favorite.

Dec 3, 2021
Pennsylvania & New York
Have you tried one of the mini oak barrels? They come in different sizes and you can either barrel age a store bought bottle or make your own wine and spirits (with yeast or an essence).

I have a barrel on display, but never got to use it despite having several essence kits. I also wanted to bottle age cocktails, but never got around to it. However, I did infuse my own liquors and spirits, like apricot brandy, Kailua, armeretto, and cherry bourbon.

Surprisingly, butterscotch whiskey was my favorite.
I have not. I've seen them and am curious. I only have the bottles.

Status
Not open for further replies.