PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Recon Paul

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 29, 2020
New Jersey, US
Went to a local B&M today. Cigar shop of course. They have a collection of bulk jars on the wall and a pretty decent selection of pipes as well. From what I can tell by the names, the blends are mostly Sutliff bulk or similar stuff like tobacco Galleria. Some however, say Lighthouse (name of the shop) with a number or some other ambiguous/generic name. I picked up an OZ of "Twin Lights", which is the name of a local landmark. Can't find the blend online anywhere. When I asked the lady there if they were custom blends or if she knew what brand they were she said they were not custom blends. "I get them from a company" she said. And they "come in a big package." The latter two I could have deducted on my own most likely.

Any guesses as to what these custom sounding blends are? I figured if they have house blends the staff would be aware of it. She may even be the owner for all I know.

• Haha
Reactions: greeneyes

Kilgore Trout

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 5, 2019
If I had to guess I'd say they're just the same bulk Sutliff tobaccos that we can buy from Smoking Pipes, etc. just relabeled.