PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

dcicero

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 23, 2019
Michigan
DSCF2291.jpeg

I have found gigi pipes to work for me better than any other. This will be #3. I only smoke 4 pipes, the 4th being a BC Montagnarde which I adore in every way. Actually would like a new one of you've got one for sale in great shape. But this gigi is on the way and will be dedicated to Ennerdale. Any gigi lovers out there? Cheers!

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
I think Gigi makes quality pipes at reasonable prices, and I'm always attracted to their tradition appearance. I've never bought one because, for the size chamber, I feel they are a little too heavy for my liking.

dcicero

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 23, 2019
Michigan
I think Gigi makes quality pipes at reasonable prices, and I'm always attracted to their tradition appearance. I've never bought one because, for the size chamber, I feel they are a little too heavy for my liking.
Looking at weight, I used to think they'd be too heavy for me as I like to clench. But how they sit in my teeth feels balanced and the weight doesn't bother. The specs are personal things I guess. I also think thier quality is really good. Wish for a stem that doesn't fade though. I think they make them but out of my range.