PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

smknron

Can't Leave
Sep 9, 2019
West Central Florida
I just wanted to share a little bit with you guys. My daughter Jamie came to visit with us yesterday. My oldest daughter. We planned it for a week, and every time I get to see her, I like to give her a small gift . We all parked close in the parking area. So she gets out of her car and says daddy, you always have something for me ! Today I have something for you , and she hands me a very nice wrapped gift (photo book ) With some nice pictures on the first two pages, ( I was smiling ) and I turn to the next page and there are ultra sound copies ! of my next grandchild ! I was floored ! I looked up at my baby girl and she had the biggest grin... I'm finally pregnant daddy ! What a day I had yesterday ! The baby in my avatar is Cameron , my grandson, now he's 1 1/2 yrs old, he was born one minute before his brother Cian (kee-an) , Cian had a hard time when he was born and now you wouldn't even know it. Cameron also had trouble but doing great also. My daughter Raychel has her hands full but has all of our help. These two little guys really keep me going. Papa !!! Papa !!! (there's nothing like it ) ,they run straight for me when they come to visit . A couple of years back I had a major heart attack and surgery. Today I am truly grateful for every minute that I can enjoy life.

smknron

Can't Leave
Sep 9, 2019
West Central Florida
Yep, being a grandfather is the best thing in the world, so congratulations!
We also have #2 on the way, a grandson this go around (Luke Gerard), due in February. So,I will be able to say, "Luke, I am your Grandfather", I'm going to use that one a lot.
? "Luke ", I am your Grandfather Congratulations to you too , thats awesome.
She's not sure if it's a boy or a girl but I think they'll find out here soon. I would like to know, actually my wife wants to know so she can start buying baby clothes and all that. Boy or girl, as long as he or she is healthy, that's all that matters for any baby :)

Status
Not open for further replies.