Not open for further replies.

romeowood

Lifer
Jan 1, 2011
The Interwebs
Uncle Arthur, all I can say is... :worship:
UA%252520Wax.jpg

Jul 15, 2011
Uh oh. Now that his name is appearing on his pipes, prices will soar dramatically 8) Im just joking, of course. In all seriousness, that is beautiful. I love the drip effect. Way to go Arthur!

Jul 15, 2011
Speaking of Arthur, where the hell is he? His user information says he hasnt posted for...TWO WHOLE DAYS! 8O

romeowood

Lifer
Jan 1, 2011
The Interwebs
Well I never made it into the City today to pick up a tin of Solani 653 or MacB London Burley Blend as intended; it just turned into a warm enough stay-at-home day to ease back and do nothing. Looking through the cellar I picked out likely candidates, and finally settled on sitting down for an earnest first smoke of Peterson's Summertime 2011, which I deemed fitting to christen this pipe on account of the playful nature of the wax drip design and the anticipation of both this particular blend and smoking one of Uncle's pipes. The smoke is flawless in this pipe, I'm happy to report--nary a gurgle, the draw is spot on, and the bowl smokes down to ash effortlessly thanks to the perfect placement of the draught hole. This pipe holds pride of place in my collection now, and is a pleasure in all regards. All you folks out there looking for a pipe with great construction at a more than modest price, particularly those beginning to build their collections, should talk to Arthur and support the craft, the camaraderie, and your own smoking experience with one of his pipes.

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
Don't stop him! hes; got a bunch o $$$ coming from mr, so lets GET ER DOME!. The coll thing, if all h has to do is, nem price and it is gold!

Status
Not open for further replies.