PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 8, 2013
Spent the whole day clearing out the house. We are ditching about half of everything to make the move easier, so I spent the day lugging a 4 piece sectional, two desks, an entertainment center, and some chairs out the carport to pitch. Along with about 12 huge bags of trash, old papers and junk. The living room has been stripped to the bare walls and the kitchen is nearly empty. Tomorrow, it is on to the bedrooms. But, for now, it's a cup of iced coffee and a General full of Gaslight to unwind. I am feeling good about this transition, I think it will be really good for the family. And for my sideburns...

cmdrmcbragg

Lifer
Jul 29, 2013
I went to work, Saturday's is the easiest day of my work week and also the last. Smoked a couple bowls of Country Estate at work. Got home, smoked some Escudo for almost two hours before Friday night pizza showed up. Watched a movie, put the kids to bed, now I'm outside smoking some Nightcap.
What a stressful day. Can't wait to sleep in tomorrow.
What was this about somebody having a long day?
Good luck on the move, they suck. The reward is when it is over and most everything important is put up in the new place.

smeigs

Lifer
Jun 26, 2012
man, sounds like a hard day. Hope tomorrow goes well. I will smoke a bowl in your honor. Good luck friend.

Jan 8, 2013
Thanks guys. Today wasn't much easier. But I still managed to squeeze in 8 bowls already. I think I have 2 more to go before the night is out. This tin of Gaslight is going fast.

crazypipe

Lifer
Sep 23, 2012
All the best in your new home, It will be over before you know it.

Then you can smoke and rest. :puffy:

Status
Not open for further replies.