PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashdigger

Lifer
Jul 30, 2016
Vegas Baby!!!
I'm currently making 80 Brat links. The beer, butter, garlic and onions (the bath) is boiling. Later I'll grill the Brats and put them in the bath for two hours.
I'm also making green chili w/ elk meat. (10 lbs of meat, onion, hatch chilis, garlic and sharp cheddar cheese)

redone

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 4, 2018
Planning on Brats with chili and cheese on the side with good beer for the game tomorrow.

alaskanpiper

Enabler in Chief
May 23, 2019
Alaska
Moose Bourguignon that will be reheated for game 7 tomorrow. Probably bake some bread as well, depending on how often the baby gets me up over night.

elessar

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 24, 2019
A whole bone in pork shoulder for some homemade pulled pork. 18 hours of hickory smoked goodness.

rogers

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 9, 2012
Slow-cooker stew, rice, mashed potatoes and fresh baked bread.

luigi

Can't Leave
May 16, 2017
Europe
What is in that? Sun-dried tomatoes or pepperoni?
Pork scratchings, eggs, cheese, a few slices of dried sausage, olives filled with red bell pepper, origano&pepper&salt and some horseradish on the top. It's not a traditional way to fry eggs, I just love all the ingredients and they all seem to work fine together.
I had to google what's pepperoni, after a few articles I'm not sure any more about differences between pepperoni, salami and sausage. :D

Reactions: rogers
Status
Not open for further replies.