PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Briar Lee

Lifer
Sep 4, 2021
Humansville Missouri
This guy must have been more than peckish, but to want to eat someone's nose cray

Regards,

Jay.
Mr Ramsey previously had a three-decade career at meat processing giant Tyson Foods, where he oversaw the company's poultry and McDonald's business units.

True parable time

My father, and his father before him, and his father before him were dairy producers.

_You can imagine their distaste for oleomargarine.

Only butter was served to guests in our home, and the Humansville Schools forbid anything but butter, but when nobody saw we used Blue Bonnet margarine.

Fake butter has long been engineered to taste better than real butter.

Not that any diary man would admit it.:)

Reactions: JOHN72

Kobold

Lifer
Feb 2, 2022
Maryland
Mr Ramsey previously had a three-decade career at meat processing giant Tyson Foods, where he oversaw the company's poultry and McDonald's business units.

True parable time

My father, and his father before him, and his father before him were dairy producers.

_You can imagine their distaste for oleomargarine.

Only butter was served to guests in our home, and the Humansville Schools forbid anything but butter, but when nobody saw we used Blue Bonnet margarine.

Fake butter has long been engineered to taste better than real butter.

Not that any diary man would admit it.:)
I definitely don’t think margarine tastes better than butter. Nothing better than some room temperature unsalted butter on some warm bread.

Briar Lee

Lifer
Sep 4, 2021
Humansville Missouri
Really ??

You have been brainwashed by the advertising industry rotf
My family made real butter, on a dairy farm, and sold it until 1935 at Humansville to be shipped on the railroad.

Even after 1935, for years afterwards they only sold cream. Then they sold whole milk to a cheese plant, and finally Grade A milk of the kind in kid’s school lunches.

When I became an adult I only buy butter. My kids had to get used to it. I’m used to the taste of butter, and I buy it to support the dairy industry.

Another secret dairymen don’t tell is their kids can’t stand hot milk from the cow and the cold milk from the bulk tank is little bette to them.

Every drop of milk I drank growing up on a dairy farm was homogenized and pasteurized.

Artificial and real factory dairy products are somehow manufactured to taste lighter, less like that old cow’s milk straight from the cow.

I only had to try raw milk straight from the cow once.

The fake meat industry is not about vegans. It’s about how much more money big ag can make if they eliminate the cows, pigs, and chickens.

I hope I don’t live to see factory fake meat replace the real thing, but the handwriting is on the wall.

Reactions: JOHN72

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
Is punk rock still a thing?
I'm really not sure how much of a thing it still is...I never followed punk rock much. But I would think it's obsolete now that all of western civilization has gone bat-shit crazy. Straight-laced conservative is the new counter-culture.

• Love
Reactions: Kobold