PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Pease/ C&D make my top blends. I was hoping their Pease sale wouldn't hit until the spring to get my budget some time to recover. ?
There's always the IPSD sale in February.

Me neither. I only do JK Plug from Pease and still have a couple of plugs left. Besides, it took 13 days to get my last shipment from them! Something that normally takes less than 48 hours, being in the very next state and all.
I'm still waiting for my Watch City Double Barrel order from a week ago.

strave19

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 13, 2011
I was super tempted but had to pass on it. I've spent way too much the last couple of months. Hopefully I can catch another GLP sale in the spring since there are a dozen or so GLP blends that I'd like to grab a few more tins of.

Jwebb90

Lifer
Feb 17, 2020
Ruse, Bulgaria
I was super tempted but had to pass on it. I've spent way too much the last couple of months. Hopefully I can catch another GLP sale in the spring since there are a dozen or so GLP blends that I'd like to grab a few more tins of.
This is the 2nd time this year SP has run a sale on GLP blends. And that is not counting the Black Friday sale. There will certainly be more to jump on next year!

Reactions: CoffeeAndBourbon

fightnhampster

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 14, 2019
Indiana

Yup. As chasingembers and jwebb90 have mentioned, there will be others. ;)

Reactions: Chasing Embers
Status
Not open for further replies.