PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahi Ka

Lurker
Feb 25, 2020
Aotearoa (New Zealand)
Does the hobby invade anybody else’s dream life? Any strange or hilarious recollections

Occasionally I’ll find myself smoking a sublime bowl in a dream, or wake up with that sinking feeling as i realise that the killer estate find wasn’t real.

The weirdest by far was yesterday morning. I awoke to the words of someone yelling “WINDJAMMER!”

jguss

Lifer
Jul 7, 2013
You mean like a hotdogs-chasing-donuts kind of dream? Or one where you’re a medieval knight playing chess with death? Or involving a stately pleasure dome? Does anything go as long as pipes or tobaccos are present?

Ahi Ka

Lurker
Feb 25, 2020
Aotearoa (New Zealand)
You mean like a hotdogs-chasing-donuts kind of dream? Or one where you’re a medieval knight playing chess with death? Or involving a stately pleasure dome? Does anything go as long as pipes or tobaccos are present?
Anything goes I guess...though maybe focus on the pipe tobacco details as opposed to your hotdog or bishop piece.

I sometimes get the nicotine sweats, is that the same?
If you receive visitations or hallucinate then totally!

• Haha
Reactions: JOHN72

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
I had a dream where I was asleep, only to be woken by an alien craft landing in my front yard (looked a bit like the mothership from Close Encounters but much smaller). Once I was taken up into the craft and they went about their business, I remarked how their anal probes look a lot like our churchwardens on Earth do. Two or three of them chuckled; the rest were fairly unamused. It was at this moment that I realized the entire crew had the dual lion/shield MacBaren logos on their one-piece tracksuits. I asked them if they were conducting "market research" on behalf of MacBaren. They confirmed that they indeed were, that their new CEO was @BROBS, and the tracksuits were his brainchild. The last thing I remember before blacking out was overhearing something about how CAO blends were going to be replaced with orangutan anus hair, and no one would know the difference, or something to that effect. When I woke up, the first thing I did was log onto Amazon and P&C, and buy a tracksuit and some Moontrance respectively.

Has anyone else had this dream? Perhaps with minor variations?

Status
Not open for further replies.