PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

gamzultovah

Lifer
Aug 4, 2019
Taking a long weekend and heading to the mountains to see my daughter, son-in-law and grandson. The following is my weekend smoking supplies:
76C6D693-D20F-4654-B796-EFC3323C7DCA.jpeg
From left to right, Tom Eltang Saturn grade Poker with blast finish; 67 Dunhill 483 “Don” Tankard; Gian Gamboni stacked Brandy Billiard; Francois Daal Lovat; Irina Serova Squat Tomato (for the misses) and a MM cob.
1F6AEF06-C595-47E2-B765-2A9ED0C72FCA.jpeg
For maintenance and care I have; 2 Bics, a pack of fluffy pipe cleaners, a pack of Ream & Clean pipe cleaners, a Ser Jacopo INOX knife and my indispensable pipe nail.
3D37D34B-97E8-4F08-9A6B-1A935EA80329.jpeg
For my smoking pleasure, I brought the following; Wilke Lizzie Blood Red (for breakfast); Rattray’s Hal O’ The Wynd (for lunch); Ken Byron Verge Engine Overdrive (for dinner); Ken Byron River of Deceit (for dessert) and G.L. Pease Quiet Nights (for quiet nights). And last but not least, the reason I’m going.
7279E43B-1397-4D79-96AE-B142BAE0D9A1.jpeg
Life is good. I’ll post updates.

radrick96

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 4, 2020
Orlando, Florida
Taking a long weekend and heading to the mountains to see my daughter, son-in-law and grandson. The following is my weekend smoking supplies:
View attachment 33661
From left to right, Tom Eltang Saturn grade Poker with blast finish; 67 Dunhill 483 “Don” Tankard; Gian Gamboni stacked Brandy Billiard; Francois Daal Lovat; Irina Serova Squat Tomato (for the misses) and a MM cob.
View attachment 33662
For maintenance and care I have; 2 Bics, a pack of fluffy pipe cleaners, a pack of Ream & Clean pipe cleaners, a Ser Jacopo INOX knife and my indispensable pipe nail.
View attachment 33663
For my smoking pleasure, I brought the following; Wilke Lizzie Blood Red (for breakfast); Rattray’s Hal O’ The Wynd (for lunch); Ken Byron Verge Engine Overdrive (for dinner); Ken Byron River of Deceit (for dessert) and G.L. Pease Quiet Nights (for quiet nights). And last but not least, the reason I’m going.
View attachment 33664
Life is good. I’ll post updates.
Safe travels friend! Enjoy your trip away from this crazy city. Haha

Love that pipe roll. Almost exactly what I’m looking for to carry my 7 cobs for travel!

Reactions: gamzultovah

TinCup

Can't Leave
Nov 14, 2019
Indian Ocean
Thanks for posting, enjoy your trip. Hadn't heard of Francois Dal & made the 'mistake' of going to his website (I could spend a small islands GDP on the traditional pipes) some lovely stuff

• Haha
Reactions: gamzultovah
Status
Not open for further replies.