PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ravkesef

Lifer
Aug 10, 2010
Cheshire, CT
Today is our 36th wedding anniversary. The years have seen many wonderful things, and a few painful ones. We've raised three sons, now grown, and are enjoying being empty nesters, something that happens when you enjoy one another's company. No grandchildren yet, but it's something to look forward to. I guess the most important thing is if I had it to do all over again, I certainly would. Perhaps the best validation cam from one of my sons, who said: "You two really tickle me--you're like a couple of kids, always holding hands, nuzzling each other & giggling." And another son who said he hoped he could find a woman just like his mother. My thought exactly.

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
Congrats rav! Touching story on how it can be if your willing to work at it...

johnnyreb

Lifer
Aug 21, 2014
My wife & I have a wedding anniversary coming up also, where we will smoke the ceremonial peace pipe and make a commitment to another year together!

huntertrw

Lifer
Jul 23, 2014
The Lower Forty of Hill Country
Ravkesef:
Congratulations to you and your Lady on this special day! Well done!
A few years back, on the occasion of their wedding anniversary, I asked my mother-in-law, "If you had it to do all over again, would you still marry Gary?" She thought for a moment and then replied, "You know, there are some days when I wouldn't take a million dollars for him...and there are others when I wouldn't give you a nickle for another one just like him!" (Incidentally, on the first of April of this year they celebrated their 52nd).

pruss

Lifer
Feb 6, 2013
Mytown
Congratulations, my friend. May you continue to find wonder, share passion and joy together.
Best,
-- Pat

ravkesef

Lifer
Aug 10, 2010
Cheshire, CT
Hey guys, thanks so much for all your good wishes--they mean a great deal to me. It's wonderful being able to share a life cycle event like this with friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.