PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

java3

Lurker
Jan 13, 2018
Loved the show and was reminded of all of the work involved which, is why I never moved forward with it..........I really enjoyed the burp @ 10:35..............truly a priceless moment. It was very generous of Jody of his time to share his knowledge & hobby with us.

Java3

bron340

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 16, 2019
Minot, ND
Looking forward to this having just got back into homebrewing!
I have also just recently started brewing again after a very long hiatus from the hobby. I was in the basement a couple months ago looking at all my brewing gear thinking to myself I should use this stuff again. So far, five gallons of amber have been kegged. Five gallons of mead are also fermenting, soon to be bottled and laid in the cellar for ageing.

bron340

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 16, 2019
Minot, ND
Hopefully the weather will be nice later this week, I have a batch of brown ale just waiting to be brewed.

PipesAndCigarsInFrance

Might Stick Around
Mar 9, 2020
France
I have also just recently started brewing again after a very long hiatus from the hobby. I was in the basement a couple months ago looking at all my brewing gear thinking to myself I should use this stuff again. So far, five gallons of amber have been kegged. Five gallons of mead are also fermenting, soon to be bottled and laid in the cellar for ageing.

Sounds good my friend. I am just on theliquid malt extract kits. With the old world situation I have to look after the pennies. Perhaps once we are back to normal I will start saving forthe move to partial/all grain brewing.

Currently drinking a Coopers Canadian Blonde (standard 6% slightly hoppy light ale)
Brewing Better Brew Bandit Brew (a desperados clone which should come out at around 8.5%)

bron340

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 16, 2019
Minot, ND
Sounds good my friend. I am just on theliquid malt extract kits. With the old world situation I have to look after the pennies. Perhaps once we are back to normal I will start saving forthe move to partial/all grain brewing.

I am also using extract right now. The kits were really cheap, and they helped me get back into the swing of brewing again. I am trying to get my new mash tun up to operational condition. My old one was too small. This summer I plan to brew a few all grain batches.

Status
Not open for further replies.