PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
There was no way I could go without mentioning JimInks in a review of EGR. It's a fantastic blend and I'm grateful for his efforts in keeping it around. He played a large role in why I decided to finally smoke it and I'm glad I did.
I thank you very much for the kind words in the EGR article. That was extremely generous of you to do so.

alaskanpiper

Enabler in Chief
May 23, 2019
Alaska
Jim is not only a talented artist and honored stalwart of the pipe community, he is also a very personable human and a joy to chat with. His endorsement inspired me to swoop up a very nice Basil Meadows Bing a while back and it has quickly become one of my favorite pipes.

In the recent pipe documentary "Father the Flame" Sykes Wilford talks about how you'd be hard pressed to find any prominent pipe makers today who are not a mere degree or two of separation from Sixten Ivarsson or someone who trained under him.

I think you'd be similarly hard pressed to find anyone in the pipe community who is more than a couple degrees of separation from the advice and advocacy of Jim. He will forever be a legend among us.

BROBS

Lifer
Nov 13, 2019
IA
Wait, I thought that was @jiminks on the tin. It’s not? It looks like his profile picture.
This is him

67debfda9eb34fc2936640200a380d4f.jpg

shermnatman

Lifer
Jan 25, 2019
Philadelphia Suburbs, Pennsylvania

PipeIT

Lifer
Nov 14, 2020
Hawaii
@jiminks so I just learned of your Comic Book background today, very interesting, and saw your pic online. ?

I will certainly buy a tin of EGR! THANKS! :)

I kid you not, just 3 houses down from me, a guy I’ve known 15 years, your are both in looks and stature spitting images.

Now every time I see him, which is like daily, I’ll be reminded of you!

Now I’m trying to figure out if this is your island get away, or your brother is living down the street from me! LOL rotf

F02D0A7C-71E1-4E64-8DB6-4F01575BB453.gif

Last edited:

BROBS

Lifer
Nov 13, 2019
IA
@jiminks so I just learned of your Comic Book background today, very interesting, and saw your pic online. ?

I will certainly buy a tin of EGR! THANKS! :)

I kid you not, just 3 houses down from me, a guy I’ve known 15 years, your are both in looks and stature spitting images.

Now every time I see him, which is like daily, I’ll be reminded of you!

Now I’m trying to figure out if this is your island get away, or your brother is living down the street from me! LOL rotf

View attachment 63794
That’s TimInks