PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Nothing's been announced. The owner's got his hang ups about it. I have heard talk that a couple other people might do it if that fella doesn't do a show, but who knows if that will happen?

mingc

Lifer
Jun 20, 2019
The Big Rock Candy Mountains
This is posted on the website for the WCPS, West Coast Pipe Show :

Attention!!​

4/25/2022 The West Coast Pipe Show​

It is with great sadness that I write this note ! It is time for myself, Linda , and Marty to retire from the West Coast Pipe Show. It has been a great run. I feel very happy with what we built and created for twelve years. We have made some great friends, who we will never forget. Hopefully we can stay in touch with many of them.​

It is time for someone else to pick up the torch and carry it on. I truly do hope the show will go on. I am happy to advise anyone who wants to pick it up. A few people have expressed interest , so we shall see how it goes.​

All the best , Steve, Linda , and Marty​

I do hope someone else will take it over. I was hoping to go for the first time this year.

jguss

Lifer
Jul 7, 2013
It takes a lot of work to put on a show and very few people are willing to do this. There's an awful lot of people who fall in the "someone needs to do this work so I can enjoy myself" and damn few who fall in the "I'll help" category.

Yes, the world is full of kibitzers. My view is those who do the work get to call the shots.