PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JOHN72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2020
Spain - Europe
So I keep reading good things about their tobacco.
What are some recommendations I should try? I like English blends best and Latakia and I get along real well. I'm down to try any really good aromatics as well. Thank you in advance.
I'm not from aromatic. But you may like this............Chocolate and vanilla fragance............I bought only two ounces and it's not for me...........I gave it to my uncle...........But it's an excellent aromatic.............A good tobacco for aromatic lovers........I recommend it.........

Cornell & Diehl: Captain Bob's Blend.........English aromatic.........​

Reactions: eljimmy

kschatey

Lifer
Oct 16, 2019
Ohio
The samplers haven't been available for a while now as far as I can tell.
They came back in stock recently, but sell quickly. Looks like the Watch City Virginia Sampler is currently in stock and I highly recommend it if you like Virginias.

I have really liked all 7 or 8 Watch City blends I have purchased. My favorite regularly available blends are the Watch City Slices followed by Flake #558. Simply Red is fantastic as well and really helped me understand and like Red Virginia since I was previously turned off of it by C&D Carolina Red Flake. I also love English blends, but unfortunately have not yet had any of the Watch City English offerings.

musicman

Lifer
Nov 12, 2019
Cincinnati, OH
I'm a fan of every WCC blend I've tried. I'm not much of a Latakia smoker, but Nor'easter is quite good. Ernie also does great things with Burley and Virginia leaf. For Burley, WC Slices and Deluxe Crumb Cut are two of my top five all time. For VA, 558 and Old Dominion are great and available all the time, but my favorites are all based on Simply Red, an occasionally available blend. Some of these are once or twice a year releases: Rouxgaroux, Rhythm and Blues, Simply VOriental, and the original (Simply Red).

Good stuff, good service, good company.

Status
Not open for further replies.