Status
Not open for further replies.

Sloopjohnbee

Lifer
May 12, 2019
Atlantic Coast USA
Strangely, I was on the site today - Didn't even notice that sitting there
Was contemplating filling up on some staples - but then got distracted
reminds me of a story I read once that someone told of a 2 guys having plans to meet for lunch - couldn't locate each other and as this was the days prior to cellphones each went their own way - upon later speaking, they were both able to describe the same gentleman in a bowler cap as well as other details around the syncronous time and yet still managed to miss each other.

Jan 28, 2018
Sarasota, FL
Priorities of brisk play are important. I was in a surgical gown with my ass hanging out waiting to have kidney stone laser lithotripsy , I managed 4 oz. What can I say? It's a sickness ha ha.

I'm struggling to rid myself of that image. LOL If Ernie was able to take PayPal, I could have snuck an order in between shots. I was pretty certain he wouldn't need my order to sell out and good for him. Great to see him doing Kel things on the blending side.

hawky454

Lifer
Feb 11, 2016
Austin, TX
Priorities of brisk play are important. I was in a surgical gown with my ass hanging out waiting to have kidney stone laser lithotripsy , I managed 4 oz. What can I say? It's a sickness ha ha.
:LOL: Ahaha! This cracked me up!

Believe it or not, I still haven’t tried one of Ernies blends, he’s a great chap though, he frequents another forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.