PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimbo69

Might Stick Around
Jun 21, 2014
I'm surprised, but thankful it is still in stock. I got 5 of each to try and age.

pitchfork

Lifer
May 25, 2012
"Why do they put bars in round tins?............... :crazy:"
It's a subtle nod to the (re-)creators -- square pegs, round holes...
Ordered a few tins last night. I'm utterly in awe at my own self-restraint. (May the tobacco gods grant us many more production runs.)

Peterson's PPP comes in round tins also, as does GLP's. I imagine switching limited products to square tins gets expensive, and personally, I had rather it come in a round tin than a square one at $2-3 more per tin. The round ones keep their seal better over time and works it's way into my cellar better.

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
We wanted to put it a paper wrapper like the originals but we got told it had to be tins and as someone said the round tins do hold their seal better for long term storage!

zack24

Lifer
May 11, 2013
I'm obviously working to hard when I don't see a post like this until the next day...Looks like it's sold out...

papipeguy

Lifer
Jul 31, 2010
Bethlehem, Pa.
There is more in the pipeline (pardon the bad pun). Ordering can commence on the originally announced date of November 8. By then P&C and SP will have sufficient stocks.

markus

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 18, 2014
Bloomfield, IN
I just got my order in of 2 tins each, at about 9:00am EST this morning.

I'm sure I will order more later on, but this order is just to try it out for a while and see how much I'm going to like it.

Knowing my luck, I'll get hooked and these will be the new unicorn blends that I can never find.

mcitinner1

Lifer
Apr 5, 2014
Missouri
All you guys who tried but didn't get to use the PCTHANKS 20% discount, were shorted by accident. Call them today and you will get the discount. I got mine at check out last night.

agnosticpipe

Lifer
Nov 3, 2013
In the sticks in Mississippi
Well I don't know what's going on, but I ordered a few tins last night, and this morning there's no trace of my order. So I thought I'd try again a few minutes ago, and the two tobaccos have disappeared completely off the site. It doesn't say out of stock, there's just nothing there. I'd like to try some, but I'm not going to jump through hoops to get it. :x

My orders never showed up in my emails, but when I logion and check out my order history, it is marked as "shipped." Which is odd, because they always send me several emails per each order; received, ready to ship, shipped, on its way, did you get it?

Maybe I broke the internets with my order. :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.