PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

danimalia

Lifer
Sep 2, 2015
San Francisco Bay Area, USA
Welcome from the San Francisco, USA area. I like Italian pipes, too!

One of these days I'd like to get a Canadian shape done by the Blatters out of Montreal. I got jealous of another member's pipe, which he said was easy to order and rather affordable from them. Maybe a pipe by Julius Vesz too.

timelord

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 30, 2017
Gallifrey
Hello and welcome. Do you like sticky toffee pudding?

Cheers.
A mate of mine is a fanatic for sticky toffee pudding. His daughter is a chef and spent a couple of years working at the 'The Fat Duck' (Heston Blumenthal's restaurant in Bray UK). Mate and his wife went there for an anniversary dinner without telling daughter; mate asked if they had sticky toffee pudding (not on the menu...); waiter passed request to the kitchen whereupon his daughter asked the waiter to describe the customer. He did and she responded with "ah, it's my dad" and popped out to see her parents.

• Love
Reactions: CoffeeAndBourbon

Wardog

Lurker
May 20, 2021
Welcome from the San Francisco, USA area. I like Italian pipes, too!

One of these days I'd like to get a Canadian shape done by the Blatters out of Montreal. I got jealous of another member's pipe, which he said was easy to order and rather affordable from them. Maybe a pipe by Julius Vesz too.
I have one Blatter that I got in Montreal and it is a great pipe. It’s large and smokes really smoothly.

Reactions: mso489
Status
Not open for further replies.