PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

donf

Lurker
Oct 15, 2014
Well, I must have been napping again. Would someone fill me in on War Horse Green, I hadn't heard of it. Thanks.

hawky454

Lifer
Feb 11, 2016
Austin, TX
I'm looking very much forward to it! When will it be available for purchase? Of course I find out about it after I spent hundreds of dollars on Condor.

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
We are very hopeful about this particular blend and the whole Board of Standard Tobacco are rooting for this to get through in time as this is a SToP blend like our Cotton's, War Horse and Bengal Slices.

badger

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 2, 2016
Contrary to a lot of misinformation here, Warhorse Green is SToP's interpretation of Newports and is intended to reach a more urban pipe smoking community.

blendtobac

Lifer
Oct 16, 2009
I sampled the updated version on Tuesday, and the top dressing needed one minor tweak. Initial production of War Horse Green and War Horse Bar is being done as I write this.
Russ

hawky454

Lifer
Feb 11, 2016
Austin, TX
This is going right down to the wire. One last tweak and we expect the bar and Green to be on P&C's site prior to 8/8.

Good news, I will hold on to some money so I can sample the War Horse Green and Bar. I might be buying a whole lot of this stuff!

philobeddoe

Lifer
Oct 31, 2011
East Indiana
I plan on buying 10 to 12 lbs. of Warhorse Green if it tastes as good as Condor, it doesn't have to taste "exactly like Condor", it just needs to scratch that Condor itch....Russ we're all counting on you brother.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Warhorse would seem to make a good title for a stage play! Then the movie, stuffed animals, tee shirts, bobble heads, you name it!
Look forward to sampling! (The tobacco, not theatre.)

Status
Not open for further replies.