PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
Almost two years from concept to prototype, along the way we seem to have resurrected a few other blends like the John Cotton's and even the venerable Bengal Slices. I hope after all the meetings, trade mark work and endless lunches you lot will actually purchase the finished product. With the cumulative effort and expense around here at Standard Tobacco of Pennsylvania Ltd we could has sent a tin of tobacco to the moon! With all that being said it is very gratifying to see our ideas take shape in the form of a square plug tobacco and see the crowds reaction and rapture.

oldreddog

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 4, 2014
I was having a pint one time in a Dublin pub, when a fellow came in on horse back and robbed the place.

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
"massive earnings"
We'll be lucky to cover our expenses the first year. If there's any drinking going on, it will be Thunderbird from a paper bag-wrapped bottle, in the back alley behind the liquor store.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
But, but, Dan, I gave you a stock market tip at the WC pipe show.... Remember??:
Buy low and sell high! Or buy cheap and sell dear if you're a Brit....

fishingandpipes

Aug 24, 2013
I'm into it. Looking forward to trying it.
Have you released pricing yet? Do you have a rough ETA for release? Happy to be a taste tester too (THIS IS A SUBTLE HINT) ;)

oldreddog

Sep 4, 2014
Gently elbows fishingandpipes out of the way...

Seeing as it's an Irish plug best results would be had by testing it on an Irishman, just saying like.

bluesmk

Can't Leave
Jul 13, 2013
Bethlehem,PA
Cosmic, I assure you. It is hard pressed. I sampled it yesterday. It is as any of the UK plugs,patience and a sharp knife ;)

Dan

Gabrieli Pipes

Jun 4, 2014
That looks quite dangerous! I suggest you send it to me for proper disposal. I will make sure it is incinerated in a proper incinerator and its ashes are properly disposed of so it won't harm others!

Status
Not open for further replies.